Hur kan vi hjälpa?

I am no longer the owner of the vehicle; the vehicle was sold days before the passage was done, what should I do?

If you disagree with a decision or a late fee that you have received, you can make an appeal to the respective authority via


Please note that EPASS24 has no power of authority in regards to the taxes or extra fees. We therefor recommend that you pay the taxdecision / or extra fee to avoid further fines.
If the Swedish Tax Agency decides not to apply the fee, this amount will be refunded to you.

Previous Who is liable to pay the invoice?